There is a lot of preparation that goes into the divorce process. If you neglect to prepare for success, you could find yourself making mistakes that cost you time and money, both now and in the future. Fortunately, there are a variety of steps you can take to prepare...
- A restraining order can help you protect your child from abuse
- Can you get spousal support as a divorcing stay-at-home parent?
- Are you and your ex ready to share custody over the holidays?
- What does it take to establish paternity in California?
- Is shared custody of your beloved pet an option during a divorce?